Saturday, June 25, 2011

Boom Boom

There she's walking
Racquet in her hand
Brave steps she's taking
On the court, a grassed land

What lies ahead?
Nobody knows the answer
What will she get?
Only our Lord knows what to give her

A bit of difficulties she has
Nobody knows if she will come through the Foe
But all know how grand she is on grass
Trailing three to five, though

Look at how she chases the ball
From corner to corner, side to side
That's how she does her roll
From now on everything seems just right

Quiet moment
Everyone is silent
Until the silence is broken
By a fateful cry of, "Game, set, and match."

She kneels
Tears bursting out of her eyes
My Boom Boom, what she feels?
I want to hug her, she cries

My Dear Sabine, my Boom Boom
What a day, Lady, what a day
You've proven that this is your room
And that you've found your way

My Boom Boom, welcome back
This is your place
Where you belong, the right track
For you are the Queen of Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment